- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- "data subject" - the person viewing or browsing the "website"
- "provider" or "controller" : S.C. OCTOGON S.R.L., cu sediul social în Miercurea Ciuc, Bd-ul Fratiei Nr. 19/B/7, Jud. Harghita, înregistrată la Oficiul Reg. Comerțului cu nr. J19/938/2003, CUI RO15847594
- "website": the octogonchoco.ro website
This policy refers to the personal data processed by the provider after a data subject visits the website.
The personal data is processed according to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016.
The following personal data will be processed if the data subject submits the online contact form:
- first and last name
- phone number
- e-mail address
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay. The data subject will proceed as follows: The following form must be completed, signed and sent by e-mail (to email@example.com) or by mail to the providers address.
The controller will never give out any personal data to third party companies.